Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm Back!

     Gosh, life has never been busier. But I am back, at least for a little while. I hope there are still people out there who will find this blog, I have been away for months. I have made an addition to the blog; there is now a Facebook fan page for more people to find! Please make sure to "like" Mozart's Music and share the blog with your friends!
     Busy as life has been, I have found that what relaxes and calms my nerves more than nearly anything is putting in my earbuds and blasting Mozart! I will admit, I am very much a fan of Classic Rock, but there is something in Mozart's music that cannot be found anywhere else. It's like an automatic stress reliever! Hopefully, I will be back and writing on here soon!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to some more interesting posts on this great composer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mate,

    Just came across your youtube channel and found this btw you may want to advertise this

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17490070

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! I love Mozart's music and now I'm going to follow your site about him :)

    ReplyDelete

Any inappropriate comments will be removed immediately. Please, no profanity or swearing in your comments. Please use correct spelling (no abbreviations or "Instant Message/Texting Spelling". Thank you for your consideration!