Saturday, July 23, 2011

Better Posts Are to Come...

I can promise you that better posts are to come in the near future. In the meantime, this insignificant post may be interesting to some of my readers! These are the costumes in the film Amadeus that were inspired by real portraits. I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything more interesting at the moment, but as I said, some important "Mozart Dates" are coming up, which means better posts are too.

MOZART
 

EMPEROR JOSEPH II
 
 

CONSTANZE
 

LEOPOLD MOZART
 
 
For the movie, they re-painted Leopold's portrait
to look like the actor!

SALIERI
 
Interestingly, Salieri's suits didn't seem to match
any of his portraits. This was the closest I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any inappropriate comments will be removed immediately. Please, no profanity or swearing in your comments. Please use correct spelling (no abbreviations or "Instant Message/Texting Spelling". Thank you for your consideration!